Monday, July 19, 2010

Project Finished!

Hey Girls,


Remember way back when I posted about finishing the projects we start? Well I did it! I finished that blanket that I started long ago using various random pieces of yarn that I had. It turned out to my satisfaction for my first blanket attempt. I would like to try making another, keeping in mind some of the things I learned from making this one. It isn't perfect but it's finished and I like it.


 So what projects have you left to do? Finish any? Make any progress on any? It's good to finish what we start. Sometimes that just doesn't happen and we lose interest but there is a definite satisfaction in having completed a project. I encourage you all to go and follow through, bring a project of your own to completion.

It's kinda like of how God is working on us eh? Bit by bit. And like how His plans for our lives, and the world at large, are gradually coming together, to one day be complete when Jesus returns and gathers us all to him. Just a thought...

No comments: